update to prestige color keyboard theme for iphone
Following on from my article about the new cydia app for theming the iPhone keyboard, I’ve done some updates for the keyboard theme I made for the very cool Prestige theme. The update fixes the caps button, so that it doesn’t have the standard apple theming when highlighted, and turns yellow when you have caps lock on. I’ve also included a bundle of UIImages that theme the popups.
To install, download the ColorKeyboard.plist file. If you haven’t already, make a new directory in /Applications/ColorKeyboard/Themes/ called “Prestige”. Then copy the file in to the new directory.
To install the popups, download the UIImages.zip file and unzip. Then copy the contents of the directory to /Library/Themes/Prestige-HD/UIImages/.
- sbsettings freezing your 5.0.1 jailbroken iPhone? try this
- crappy battery life after 5.0.1 jailbreak? try this
- exposing the emperor’s new clothes – ios 5 on a naked iPhone
- jailbreak developers outdo apple … again
- asoftly is the best iPad theme by far!
- iOS5: innovating like a boss!
- one line calendar widget for noki winterboard theme
- dreamboard: a viable replacement for winterboard?
- new version of color keyboard for iDevices
- ColorKeyboard: theme the iphone keyboard without iAcces