one line calendar widget for noki winterboard theme
Legendary iPhone theme creator fif7y has created a gorgeous white theme for the iPhone called noki. So far, fif7y has only released the base theme. However, there is an active community helping to create widgets and other addons to be used with noki. A lot of these can be found on this blog.
Unfortunately, I haven’t found a springboard widget that I like – I’m a bit of a fan of the one-line calendar widget – so I’ve made my own. You can download it here. To install:
- Unzip the file;
- Copy the directory to /Library/Themes on your iPhone (use SSH);
- Select the Noki-Cal theme in Winterboard;
That’s it – enjoy.
- sbsettings freezing your 5.0.1 jailbroken iPhone? try this
- crappy battery life after 5.0.1 jailbreak? try this
- exposing the emperor’s new clothes – ios 5 on a naked iPhone
- jailbreak developers outdo apple … again
- asoftly is the best iPad theme by far!
- iOS5: innovating like a boss!
- dreamboard: a viable replacement for winterboard?
- new version of color keyboard for iDevices
- update to prestige color keyboard theme for iphone
- ColorKeyboard: theme the iphone keyboard without iAcces