- Find a wingsuit flyer;
- Find a cool location with cliffs, rocky outcrops, steep gullies, overlooking a river;
- Film wingsuit flyer getting ready;
- Film wingsuit flyer leaping from a rocky outcrop;
- Make wingsuit flyer fly scary close to rocky outcrops;
- Edit film in HD, with super slow-mo cuts, lots of repetition, shaky footage of flyer preparing to fly, and subtle product placement;
- Post on youtube;
Despite a number of cities around the world becoming more bicycle friendly, there are still a few that refuse to accommodate those who prefer open air two wheel locomotion. If this is you, observe – simple solution – make your own:
The best thing about this video, apart from:
- Three wheel motion;
- Tricycle abuse;
- Bare foot safety shoes;
Is that this was made in New Zealand.
Pogo sticks have come a long way since when I was a kid. These guys are impressive. Then I thought, what would be really extreme with a pogo stick? Pogo sticking on a trampoline – go to youtube – search – a few lame attempts, but nothing awesome. So if you’re a hardcore pogo-er, show us your skillz on a trampoline.
Whilst I’ve posted a few videos of people taking insane risks in wing suits, the fact that these guys have a canopy over their heads doesn’t make this any less insane.
Part 13 in our one part series on obscure sport. This time remote control pulling. I’m assuming there’s a maxi size for this “sport” as well. I’m not sure exactly where the “sport” part comes in, but it’s an interesting examination of how popular sports can become where they only involve moving from a sitting to a crouching position.